What are Armors?
Armors are suits that players can equip in order to gain bonuses while they're playing the game. Armors can have several types of bonuses, depending on the suit.
Bonuses can be:
- Soul gain
- Gold gain
- Experience gain
You can buy them with gems from the Armor tab in the Shop.
Note that the armor bonuses will be applied at the end of your fights, and does work on Arena rewards as well.
- Archmage Armor: +50 % xp
- Assassin Armor: +50 % souls
- Dwarven Armor: +50 % gold
- Steampunk Armor: +25 % gold, +50 % xp
- Viking Armor: +50 % gold, +25 % souls
- Vampire Armor: +50 % souls, +25% xp
- Pirate Armor: +75 % gold, +50 % xp
- Lion Armor: +50 % souls, +75 % xp
- Spider Armor: +50 % gold, +75 % souls
- Celestial Armor: +50 % gold, +100 % souls, +50 % xp
- Dragon Armor: +100 % gold, +50 % souls, +50 % xp
Note that some special armors exist in the console versions of the game.